Lausanne - Lake Geneva
This is the paddle steamer "La Suisse", which is the flagship of the CGN Belle Epoque fleet. This vessel first entered service in May 1910, and is still operating. The Boiler was converted to burn light oil in 1989, so the paddlewheels are still driven by 1400 hp steam engines. The vessel had a major renovation in 2009. It has a capacity of 850 passengers.